Sunday, March 17, 2013

Lower School Shorts

   by Sela K.
                                        
In lower school, you could wear a different attire to school. You could wear a jumper, or you could wear a polo shirt and shorts. As of now, only the lower school is allowed to wear the shorts, but what if middle school could too?
 I would like to wear the shorts, but Emily Johnson told me, “I did not like the shorts because they were itchy and uncomfortable”. I did not get to wear them, because I came here in 5th grade.  Most people Also think that the skirts and skorts show that we are maturing, but I believe that we should be able to wear what we want. I would enjoy to wear them if we could still wear skirts and skorts, and so does Emily. Emily also says that she wants to carry on the tradition of middle school and high school wearing skirts and skorts. I want the shorts!  

No comments:

Post a Comment